Saturday, June 10, 2006

Take Me Out To The Ballgame





Tonight I went to watch the Toledo Mudhens play the Ottowa Lynx. It was a cool night for June. I got to sit along the 3rd base line in the front row. I was kinda hoping for a foul ball for my birthday. A mom and daughter sitting next to me were celebrating the daughter's birthday there as well. The Lynx pulled ahead early with 3 runs in the 1st inning. We brought it back to a one run game with 2 runs of our own in the bottom of the 1st inning. They stayed ahead until the 5th inning when we went ahead 5 to 4 after loading the bases with 3 bunts in a row! I've never seen a team do that before. It was over after that as they never regained the lead and we won 9 to 4 in 9 innings (OK, 8 1/2).

No comments: