Sunday, November 16, 2008

Montana Blog Posts completed

Now that I found out I can crank out prose at an accelerated rate (I'm at Chapter 10 with 17,277 words under my belt), I decided to complete the last two Montana bog posts this morning. I decided not to write a post about the pain in the backside we experienced trying to get back from Montana on United and Alex's assertion that Chicago O'Hare Int'l Airport is "not that big" as we hauled ourselves through 4 different concourses to get on a plane bound for Detroit. If you've missed any and want to read about our adventures in order, here they are:

Montana Vacation - Day 1 - No Bags, No Rental Car, Beautiful Scenery

Montana Vacation - Day 2 - Yellowstone National Park

Montana Vacation - Day 3 - Moose Baby and Scenic Lift

Montana Vacation - Day 4 - Gallatin River and Soccer

Montana Vacation - Day 5 - Nature Hike and Craft Day

Montana Vacation - Day 6 - Heading to Big Sky Resort

Montana Vacation - Day 7 - Swimming, BBQ, and Wolves

Montana Vacation - Day 8 - Junior Yellowstone Rangers

Montana Vacation - Day 9 - Wilderness Survival & Jeopardy

No comments: