The blogging host I'm using, Blogger, has rolled out some new features that I'm using with the Evans Family Weblog. I am editing most of the entries with the text editor from their beta blogging service - Blogger in Draft - but the main Blogger service is better at uploading pictures.
There are also some new "gadgets" that I've installed on the right column. Below the "About Us" gadget, I've added a box to search the blog, so you can find that elusive post about a horrible combine warning sign. (Note: as of publishing time, I could not actually get this to work to search the blog, though you can use it to search the internet - hopefully it will work by the time you try it). The results pop up at the top of the page.
Then below the "Blog Archive" that you can use to find posts by date and title, I've added "My Blog List". It lists my other 4 blogs and Mark's blog, ordered by most recently updated, with the title of the most recent post underneath it. Below that are buttons you can use to easily subscribe to this blog using your favorite blog aggregator (I use Google Reader). Below that are some other links and the tag list for the posts I've tagged. Click on any of those and it will take you to all of the posts on that subject that I have tagged.
As always, I welcome your feedback.
Taking another look
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment