Saturday, June 09, 2007

Tiger Cub Acheivement 3G - Go See A Sport

Alex needed to learn the rules of a sport and then attend a game. Baseball was an easy choice with the Mudhens here in town. We talked about the rules a few weeks ago and Alex watched this game with a renewed interest.
The game ran long because the Norfolk Tides tied up the game with a home run in the 9th inning. Aaron had had enough, but Alex and I had a plan.
We flipped our hats upside down and backwards and used our rally caps and boom whackers (pictured) to cheer the team on to scoring the winning run in the 11th inning to take us ahead 3-2.

The night was topped off with fireworks and I realized that this was the first time I had the chance to use the fireworks setting on my camera which does long exposures. This shot was the neatest. In a few weeks we get to come back and camp on the field for Cub Scouts.

No comments: