Today the temperature warmed enough that we could get out and play a little in the big Valentine's Day snow. When we shoveled the cars out that day, I went into the backyard and made this snow mound and a path to it for the kids to play on. Good thing too, because the snow had drifted high enough in places that Aaron couldn't even walk through it.
Aaron made an attempt at making a snow angel, but since he couldn't walk in the snow, he had to improvise. He stood at the edge of the track I had shoveled for him and fell back into the snow to make his design.
Alex wanted to be buried in the snow mound, so he laid on top and I shovelled even more on. He wanted me to go all the way, but I stopped here. Unfortunately, this snow wasn't sticky enough for a snowman this year, but at least we had a big snow to play in.
No comments:
Post a Comment