Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lights Before Christmas 2006

What a great night for checking out the Christmas Lights at the Toledo Zoo again this year. The weather was mild (we overdressed actually, expecting worse) and so a record setting crowd felt the same way that we did. This was definitely the warmest and most crowded stroll we've ever taken through the Zoo at night. Next time we'll go when it's 10 below on a weeknight and get the whole place to ourselves. Wait...no...that doesn't sound good either. Oh well, it was beautiful as always and we only lost one of the kids once. (Keep up Alex!) I think I even found a glowing Santa fly by with his reindeer. He was flying by so fast that I couldn't quite get the picture in focus. Yeah...let's go with that. Be sure and check out the video from a synchronized light display that we took in the previous post.

No comments: