Tonight we all gathered at the school for an hour of furious pumpkin decorating. The feedback from previous parties was that they had been too long. I'm sure no one complained about that tonight. They was no time to really carve several pumpkins, though becky did do a little of that. She hollowed hers out, then cut out several flourished football shapes. She stuck cat's-eye marbles into the center of the cutouts to look like numerous eyes looking out from the pumpkin - very cool.
The rest of us painted and decorated our pumpkins with stickers. This is Aaron's and it is a bit of a mish-mash. The striking feature is all of the flowers scattered around the edges, but that is snow on top and blood in the bottom center. Creepy on many levels.
Alex went for a tiger-stripe pattern all the way around. I believe that he did paint the non-black stripes orange. Don't ask why. We don't know. :)
I painted a scary vampire on one side of mine, but balanced it out with this cheerful stencil on the other side. Happy Halloween!
Taking another look
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment