Saturday, September 29, 2007

WTOL @ 11PM

I was surprised to see a WTOL 11 news crew outside my exam rooms when I was in the office this morning. They were going around town to find people who were dressed in pink for the Power of Pink day. My office manager had emailed them and told them about Melinda. They came and interviewed me about Melinda and the office participating in the Race for the Cure this Sunday. They only used a small portion of the interview but included a nice shot of the Melinda memory bands that Becky made and a picture of her that my staff put on the back of our team Race shirts. Click the play button below to see the clip.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was great to see. Thanks for putting it on your blog. Your tshirts were really neat and we all LOVE the memory bands. Thanks for doing them!
Michelle Maile

Pam said...

Great story! Good luck on the race- I hope it's a wonderful experience for all of you.